Latitude Recruitment is seeking an Administration/Finance Manager for a local well-established business.
This is a full-time role.
This position is responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting for the business and supervision of the Administration team and will develop a sound understanding of company operations and accounting requirements; using this knowledge and the skills brought to the position to maintain a seamlessly run administrative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend to accounting requirements
- Providing executive support to the Directors
- Maintain the IT network
- Monitor incoming mail and email
- Draft correspondence as required
- Monitor office systems and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of business administration
- MYOB, Office and excel experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to all situations in a calm and professional manner
- Effective time management skills
What’s on offer:
- Be part of a great company with a great culture
- Competitive Salary
- Full time role – flexible hours
To express your interest in this position please attach your resume and a cover letter of no more than 2 pages detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Cathie on 0402 012 351.
Latitude Recruitment – Find us on Facebook