A large family run cattle farm near Mount Gambier is currently seeking an experienced Farm Hand to join their team. This is a fantastic full-time opportunity to work on a successful and growing farm in a sea change location.
- Manage health and wellbeing of cattle including feeding of stock
- Support with calving
- Maintain fences and water points
- General farm maintenance and repairs as required
- Animal husbandry experience
- Beef cattle experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This great role comes with an attractive salary to reflect skills and experience. Driver’s licence is essential.
Please apply below or contact Karen Bryant on 0478 818 492 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this great opportunity.