Latitude Recruitment is seeking a Green Mill Supervisor for a local well-established Timbermill.
This is a full-time role working day shift only.
The position requires a suitably experienced person committed to ensuring our organization operates to best practice with people, production operations and safety. In this role you will be responsible for the people, equipment, product and practices of the Green Mill from receiving logs to delivering the product to the kiln process. You will lead a team of people and work closely with management.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure quota and specifications are met
- Set cutting priorities to meet orders and maximise recovery
- All aspects of saw set up, maintenance and sharpening
- Training and Developing the team
- Site Work, Health and Safety
What’s on offer:
- Be part of a great company with a great culture
- Competitive Salary
- Full time role
To express your interest in this position please attach your resume and a cover letter of no more than 2 pages detailing your experience on the above points.
Applications close Monday 28th June.
For a confidential discussion please contact Cathie on 0402 012 351.
Latitude Recruitment – Find us on Facebook