Latitude Recruitment is seeking a Maintenance Fitter for a local well-established business.
This is a full-time role working day shift only.
Working closely with mill management and reporting to the maintenance supervisor, the maintenance fitter will safely perform both planned and breakdown maintenance activities, installations of plant, maintain records, problem solve, and machine set ups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform scheduled and routine maintenance
- Undertake daily inspections and liaise with operators
- Diagnose and repair breakdowns to plant, machinery, and equipment
- Overhaul and repair plant, machinery, and equipment
- Operate the preventative maintenance system and initiate preventative maintenance on new plant, machinery, and equipment
- Initiate and follow through ordering of spare parts, workshop stock and lubrications
- Position, install and commission new plant, machinery, and equipment
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement
- Strong work ethic
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Great safety awareness
What’s on offer:
- Be part of a great company with a great culture
- Competitive Salary
- Full time role
Any queries please call Cathie on 0402 012 351 or if you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your Resume to Cathie – email@example.com
Latitude Recruitment – Find us on Facebook