Latitude Recruitment is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for a local Registered Training Organisation.
This is a part time role working Wednesday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for customers – via phone and in person
- Manage requests, concerns, and enquiries
- Manage room hire/bookings
- Set up/pack up of training rooms
- Assisting trainers with paperwork preparation
- Scanning and filing of reports into records management system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality across all facets of the working environment
- Scanning and filing of documents into records management system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Suite of products and data entering
- Able to adapt to all situations in a calm and professional manner
- Effective time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
What’s on offer:
- Be part of a great company with a great culture
- Variety of work
Any queries please call Cathie on 0402 012 351 or if you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your
Resume to Cathie – email@example.com
Applications close Monday 25th October 5pm.
Latitude Recruitment – Find us on Facebook