Latitude Recruitment are excited to be recruiting a Workshop Leading Hand for a business located in the Upper South East.
This is a hands-on fulltime position with the potential to grow within the business.
Trade certificate is not essential.
You will have an eye for detail, be motivated and have the ability and confidence to plan and prioritise tasks for yourself and others.
- Processing metal and timber components using a variety of machinery and tools
- Welding and fabrication
- Fabricating jigs, tools, frames and prototypes
- Unloading deliveries, checking off and packing away in storeroom
- Loading products/flat packs for customers
- Miscellaneous pickups and or deliveries
- A knowledge of and experience using metal working tools both hand and power
- Basic mechanical skills
- Drivers Licence and ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Be ready and willing to commit to a long-term role
To join this team please apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Cathie on 0402 012 351.
Latitude Recruitment – Find us on Facebook.