Latitude Recruitment is seeking a Workshop Supervisor for a well-established business.
This is a full-time role.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your role as Workshop Supervisor will be a combination of hands-on servicing and repair of equipment, it will also see you provide direction and oversight for SA’s machinery service delivery team and workshop facilities.
Your role will be challenging, and you will be accountable for the following:
- Undertake quality maintenance and repairs of heavy equipment in the workshop and field when required.
- Preparation of new machines for customer delivery
Field Service and Workshop Service Teams
- Holding regular toolbox meetings and directing the team to daily work programs
- Establishing the required performance standards and work quality in conjunction with the team leader.
- Ensuring team skills and behaviours meet required expectations
- Setting the team structure and drive recruitment activities to enable growth
- Customer service standards including quality and timely delivery
- Establishing forecasts and performance targets.
- Assessing performance and providing monthly reports against KPIs.
- Identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- An experienced service technician with knowledge in construction/forestry and/or crushing and screening equipment
- Experience as a hands-on leader of work safety initiatives
- Great organisational skills and highly motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- A strong work ethic – get the job done and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to forge strong customer relationships and follow through from enquiry to resolution
- Ability to comply with company administrative and job management processes to support the service operations.
Any queries please call Cathie on 0402 012 351 or if you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your Cover Letter and
Resume to Cathie – email@example.com
Applications close Friday 3rd December 5pm
Latitude Recruitment – Find us on Facebook